Thursday, August 20, 2015

DAENERYS, SHE GOT SKINNED!! OMG!!!

The title says it all, Daenerys got skinned! Well she was a little shaggy after getting back from Prison Paws, as you can see in the pic, so I took her to get groomed, we tried a new groomer, never again,  I told her please trim well around her butt and her nose area, clip her up nicely.  What I got back at the end of the day, was a skinned puppy! OMG, she looked like a chi !  She even zipped off her whispers, man was Daenerys mad! She had to wear that little sweater until her hair grew back.  She was embarrassed to be in public, she hid under the covers and was just plain freezing all the time. Poor poor puppy!  Mommy won't take you to that mean ole groomer ever again!

Before the haircut, shaggy dog!

After the haircut, skinned! Poor baby!

She looks mad!

Please put fur on me Jet!

Sunning herself!

Oh the shame!

Mom's warm get in her shirt!

I hate this sweater mom!

Ill just nap then!

Love helps hair grow right?!

Down comforter's if you don't mind I''m cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment