Thursday, August 20, 2015

Daenerys goes Jail!

Well my grown up little puppy got accepted and attended Prison Paws training program. It was the longest 34 days Momma had!  I had no way to talk to her, hold her, or see her for  34 days!!!  But it was all worth it in the end.  She came back with a better attitude, better manners and mostly obedient.  No one every told me how willful Yorkie's are and how hard they are to train!  But she knows many commands and also knows office etiquette and how to help listen for the phone, what a good girl. Now that she has that job down she is my service dog! My little helper! I am very proud of my little Yorkie, she is a light in my life.



The day I dropped her off! I alsmost lost it!!

Right after I picked her up! So happy to see mommy, and so tired from all that learning.

She sleeps and sleeps!

She has learned to walk on the leash and heel!

Sit good girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment