Thursday, August 20, 2015

Random Daenerys Pics!

Wow I should have almost just stared a blog with all Daenerys! LOL!  Well I can't help it I love my puppy! And people post a million pics of their kids, shes my kid!  So prepare for more pics!  I am just including some random pics to catch you up.

She loves her daddy! Snuggle bug!

Moms head is a nice resting spot!

Outside no snow...wow! 

Took over moms throw from Auntie Romee!

Loves to give Momma kisses and loves.

Out face squished! So cute!

Hanging with this bitch today! LOL!

Taking a cruise!

Hugs for Momma!

This is my arm cushion!

Sun lover!

I squeeze in anywhere!

Loves momma!

Are you taking my pic??

Snuggles!

Pet at your own risk tonight! I saw you kissing my daddy!

Snuggle bug!

Workout partner!

KISSES!!!!!!!

Hanging out with mom!

Watching Jet run!

OMG I AM TO CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment